Why Tennessee Propeller to repair my boat prop?
- Fast Turnaround time.
- Using highest quality pitch blocks to bring each propeller back to OEM specs, verified by pitch and rake indicators.
- 100% tig weld by a professional, absolutely no brazing rods are used on any type of propeller.
- All Props are returned to OEM finishes and colors unless otherwise specified.
- Discounts on repair and purchase of a spare propeller in the same transaction.
- All Brass/Nibral finishing is done by hand.
- All props are shaped, ground, and balanced on a static balancer.
- We replace rubber and plastic HUB that sits between the propeller and the propshaft.
- We ship with FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
Our commitment to our customers throughout the nation, is to return every boat propeller back to OEM specifications using the highest quality tools and instruments, while working hard to provide a 3-5 day turn around on all prop repairs.
At Tennessee Propeller, we carry one of the largest in stock propeller inventory from Mercury, ACME, OJ, Quicksilver, and PowerTech among other leading brands. We pride ourselves on working with our customers to help them identify the right propeller for their specific boat, engine and application.
Please call us for consultation Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00 EST. We offer competitive pricing and we ship Nationwide.
Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations.
1404 Galway St.